In today’s (Sunday, December 21) public session of the Islamic Consultative Assembly, on the occasion of Nurse’s Day, the Presidium of the Assembly praised and honored a number of nurses and the families of the martyrs who defended health in the fight against Corona.
According to the report; The Speaker of the Islamic Consultative Assembly, the Chairman of the Commission for Health, Treatment and Medical Education, Mirzabeigi, the Chairman of the Nursing System and members of the Board of Directors praised and thanked 5 health Mojahedin of the country, whose names are as follows:
– The family of Martyr Farahnaz Chavoshi from Shahid Rajaei Hospital
– The family of Martyr Muslim Soheilifard from Imam Ali Officer University
– The family of martyr Seyed Moloudsadat Jafari from Shahid Fayyaz Bakhsh Hospital
– Yousef Rahimi, nurse of Imam Hossein Hospital
– Mehri Heydari from Masih Daneshvari Hospital.