chicken barbecue Honey with a special sauce is a juicy and delicious kebab that is soaked in a special sauce with the taste of lemon, siracha, garlic and honey, and because of the presence of all these good ingredients, it has a wonderful taste. You can one chicken barbecue Be juicy and tasty at the same time that it tastes different from what you have eaten before. chicken barbecue It is one of those delicious kebabs that is often one of the main dishes of every home menu, whether at parties or on weekends. You already have types chicken barbecue And you have drank with different sauces and maybe you want to try a new one.
This model of chicken is grilled with special ingredients such as honey, lemon juice and Siracha sauce. The previous model, which belonged to the Middle East, contained yogurt, but here we travel to Thailand, and the Syracuse sauce, which is one of the country’s food flavors, has become world famous. You can also make homemade siracha sauce. Just search the internet for its name. The word siracha is actually derived from the name of a coastal city in Thailand. The sauce is made from peeled chili peppers, distilled vinegar, garlic, sugar and salt. This sauce is used in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, omelets, burgers or any kind of food that we want to add spicy taste to it.
- Soy sauce: 3 tablespoons
- Honey: 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons
- Vegetable oil: 1 tablespoon
- Grate lemon peel: 1 tsp
- Lemon juice: 3 tablespoons (obtained from 2 lemons)
- Garlic: 4 cloves, peeled and coarsely chopped
- Fresh ginger: 1 and 1/2 square pieces of 1 inch
- Siracha sauce: 1 and 1/2 tablespoons
- Salt: 1 and 1/4 teaspoon
- Chicken thigh: 1 kg (between 8 to 10), skin and bones
- Coriander: 2 tablespoons plus a large amount to decorate
- Lemon: coarsely chopped pieces for decoration (optional)
How to prepare
1. Start by making a special sauce for grilled chicken. To do this, you need lemon zest (lemon zest), fresh lemon juice, honey, soy sauce, vegetable oil, garlic, ginger and siracha sauce.
۲. Peel a squash, grate it and chop it finely with a knife. No need for finesse or identical parts.
3. Chop the ginger into smaller pieces with a knife. Some blenders are not very strong so you have to break the ginger into large pieces.
4. Pour all ingredients into a blender until pureed.
5. Puree all ingredients so that it is completely smooth and there are no large pieces in it. Then remove these ingredients from the blender and set aside to use as a sauce. Set aside 1/2 cup of these ingredients to be used later as a sauce on the barbecue.
6. Next, go for the chicken and prepare it. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. We use chicken thighs, because this part of the chicken is tastier than the breast and can be easily cooked without drying out. You can also use this sauce for red meat, but it is better for chicken. Cut the extra pieces of fat around the chickens with scissors or a sharp knife. Using sharp cooking scissors is much better than a knife.
7. Now cut the meats into small 5 cm pieces using scissors if available or a sharp chef knife. Using scissors to cut into smaller pieces is much easier than a knife, which is why I recommend it, especially for people who have less physical strength and are not very good at working with knives. The said size is quite suitable for the parts, if they are smaller, they would fall on the grill and burn quickly.
8. Put the sliced meat in a zipper bag, pour the sauce ingredients over them and pour the rest of the sauce into the mixer, close the bag completely and keep in the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight until morning.
9. After the chickens are completely tasted and the sauce ingredients are eaten, put the pieces of meat on the skewer.
10. If using a grill, preheat it to medium-high heat. If you use a barbecue grill, melt the charcoal. If you use a grill or grill, clean it thoroughly beforehand to prevent the kebabs from sticking to it, then grease a paper towel with oil and rub it on it until it is greasy and shiny.
۱۱. Roast the chickens on the heat, turning them occasionally so that all parts are grilled evenly and prevented from burning. Continue grilling for 10 to 15 minutes or until the nuts are cooked through.
۱۲. Be careful when frying, because the honey inside the kebabs causes the chicken to darken very quickly on the grill and creates a brown color. However, if the heat is too high, your kebabs may burn.
13. Remove the kebab skewers and place them on a plate and first heat 1/2 cup of the remaining sauce that you left aside, then pour over the kebabs. Pour the chopped coriander over them and serve. Use lemon slices to decorate. Enjoy your meal!