According to Eqtesadonline, quoting Namnak, it is usually difficult to keep and keep hair fresh, and women are constantly trying new products in order to have beautiful and fresh hair. However, you can do some simple exercises at home to help your hair look beautiful.
In this section, we will introduce exercises and sports that you can use to have more beautiful hair.
1- Warming the scalp
To stimulate hair growth, there must be blood flow to the scalp so that you can experience more growth. Massage can be effective in that it can be easily done indoors.
to do this:
- Start exactly at the crown of your head and massage the scalp with your fingers in a circular motion.
- Apply the massage to the sides and back in a row. Do this for 5 to 10 minutes a day.
You can also do hands-free exercises as follows:
- Raise your eyebrows as high as you can and stay in that position for 2 minutes and then return to the original position.
- Then bend your eyebrows upwards. Stay in this position for 2 minutes and then return to rest.
- Lift your eyebrows again and lift them up and stay in this position for 3 minutes and return to the first position.
You can also use your fingertips to stretch the scalp. Simply place your fingers on the forehead and move it back and forth. Apart from stimulating hair growth, this exercise will also relieve tension and stress.
2- Indian head massage
Indian head massage is one of the old exercises that has been popular for a thousand years. This massage includes rhythmic movements and considers the target points. To do this massage, you should gently place the fingers of both hands on the scalp and rub. Repeat this 2-3 times and the pressure applied through the fingers should be enough to make you feel good.
You can also hold your hair properly and gently move it to feel better.
Press the temples with the tip of your paw. Your fingers should point upwards and then massage in a circular, gentle motion, then massage the neck from the shoulders to below the hairline on both sides. Do this several times. Create small circles behind your head with your finger.
Exactly where the spine starts and again the pressure should be enough to make you feel comfortable. Then go to the shoulders and massage the opposite shoulder with the opposite hand and tighten the muscles in the neck and then come to the arm and elbow. Repeat this three times before moving to the other shoulder.
3- Neck exercises
Neck exercises promote hair growth. To do these exercises, you can easily have back, forward and side-to-side movements that stretch the neck muscles.
- Stand up straight and your hands should not be next to your body as usual.
- Tilt your head back slightly and move it away from your body as far as you can.
- Do the same for the neck area. Repeat the procedure for 10 seconds on each side. By stretching the neck muscles, any tension and pressure is released, blood flow is improved and not only does it increase hair growth, but it will also heal damaged hair.
4- Yoga exercises
In some common ways to stimulate hair growth, doing yoga exercises such as Otan Asana helps and stimulates blood flow to the scalp and relieves the pressure that causes hair loss.
- Keep your hands in the air and stand straight.
- While keeping your knees straight, try to touch your feet with your toes.
This is hard to do in the first place, but when you do it 5 to 10 times a day, you will quickly learn and see your hair grow better, and you can also try a diamond position that prevents hair loss. Slows and increases its growth. You just have to do it after lunch or dinner.
- Kneel on the floor, so that your hips touch your heels.
- Then keep your hands on your thighs and try to sit in a comfortable position. The purpose of this exercise is to try to stay in that position for as long as you can.
5- Breathing exercises
As mentioned, special breathing exercises, which are usually done in yoga, can be a factor for hair growth. Exercises such as forehead glow that can be easily done at home. You need to inhale and exhale to do this exercise.
- Sit in a comfortable position and keep your back straight.
- Then take a deep breath and at the same time bring your abdomen in as far as you can and then exhale and take a longer breath.
- You have to do this 20 times in one set. This exercise strengthens damaged hair and helps new hair to grow. Because it introduces fresh oxygen into the scalp and also keeps the hair follicles strong and delays hair bleaching.
6- Inverted position
The invert method is a popular technique for stimulating hair growth. This technique has two parts. First, you can massage the scalp to stimulate the hair follicles, and then lie down and hang from top to bottom to increase blood flow to your scalp.
- In this method, you should apply olive oil, argan oil or coconut oil to your hair and start massaging and focus on the scalp and comb your hair thoroughly.
- Then use your fingers to massage the head in a circular motion. Your movements should be approximately 5 minutes clockwise or counterclockwise.
- Then lie on the bed, with your head out of the bed and hold your head through your neck on the bed.
- Stay in this position for 4 minutes and after these four minutes, slowly return to your original position and then wash the oils off your head. You can do this every day of the week to stimulate your hair growth.
7- Aerobic exercises
Another way to increase hair growth is to do regular aerobic exercise and you should make it a part of your hair care routine, one of which is jumping to the sides of the body.
- To do this exercise, you should stand up straight, then keep your hands in the same position as you rope.
- Then slowly bend your knees and jump to the sides of the body and go from left to right.
- Do this several times.
This method improves hair growth because it releases sebum, which is an oily and oily substance that prevents hair from drying out, and after this method, you can have a steam bath to feel relaxed and increase sebum production. Increase in advance.