Interesting stories about Mehdi Pakdel
– Mehdi Pakdel does not like crowds.
– Loves excitement and hates superstitions.
– Mehdi Pakdel is promising.
– Loves all colors.
– Mehdi Pakdel’s favorite actor is Johnny Depp and he loves Hezardestan series.
– Mehdi Pakdel was the editor of the first video studio from 1999 to 2002 and was a graphic designer in Tinanova Advertising Center from 2002 to 2004.
– Mehdi Pakdel, director of the short film Men Dance on the Slope in 2003 / Selected at the Sony Short Film Festival and screened in Spain, USA and France
– Mehdi Pakdel selected as one of the three young graphic artists in the Image Festival of the year 2006
Mehdi Pakdel’s marriage and divorce from Behnoosh Tabatabai
Mehdi Pakdel married Behnoosh Tabatabai on March 4, 2011.
Mehdi Pakdel and his wife have both entered the field of art from Isfahan. Pakdel is a dropout student in the field of graphics at Azad University, Tehran Center, and Behnoosh Tabatabai has a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering. It is interesting that Mehdi Pakdel and his wife did not have much in common before their marriage, but after that, they have a lot of theatrical and cinematic experiences together. Mehdi Pakdel says that their acquaintance happened during the making of the movie “Miss Sufferings” and he fell in love with Behnoosh Tabatabai’s laughter.
Details of Behnoosh Tabatabai’s divorce from Mehdi Pakdel
Behnoosh Tabatabai and Mehdi Pakdel separated after 5 years of living together. The news of the couple’s separation at that time first started from their pages on social networks.
The story was that Mr. Pakdel’s personal page on Instagram had been hacked and all his two-person photos had been deleted. Of course, he had regained ownership of his page after a while, but there was still no news of his family photos. Shocking, he himself deleted all the photos of the two of them with his wife from his page. Some time later, the actress who participated in the opening of the film Cyanide was seen without a wedding ring.
Some time later, the Iranian newspaper published a report on how the couple separated, confirming the rumors of their separation. The report stated that their divorce petition did not state any reason for their separation and that their lawyers had appeared on their behalf on the day of the trial. In the north of the city, he had left his marriage certificate behind and even taken away the right to education, work and custody of the child from his wife. Of course, there is nothing wrong with working hard. But Ms. Tabatabai had waived all her demands, including her heavy dowry, and had agreed to an apartment in the north of the city. Also show great games.
A year after the separation, he appeared in a film called “Under the Smoky Roof” and the “Facing Mirrors” theater, and said in an interview: “Yad has decided to spend a little more time for himself since his divorce, but he is trying to do so from now on.” Have a more active presence in the field of art. Lobby is one of the latest works of this actor.
Mehdi Pakdel and Rana Azadivar got married
The marriage of Mehdi Pakdel and Rana Azadivar, which had been the subject of widespread rumors in recent months, has become official. Thus, a couple was added to the cinematic couples of Iran and these two prominent actors began their life together. This news was announced by Atefeh Razavi, the wife of Hossein Pakdel (for Mehdi Pakdel) on her Instagram page. “I love you, especially together. Congratulations,” he wrote.
Mehdi Pakdel’s artistic activities
Mehdi Pakdel’s activities in the theater:
* The sniffer movement in Calcutta (Sirus Shamloo, 1997)
* Richard III (Davood Rashidi, 1999)
* Blacks (Hamed Mohammad Taheri, 1378)
* After Magritte (Maryam Majd, 2000)
* The Monks’ Monastery (Farhad Mohandespour, 2001)
* At the foot of the big wall of the city (Hassan Majouni, 2002)
* Bitter coffee (Shabnam Tolouei, 2003)
* On the ground (Afrooz Forouzand, 2003)
* Without milk and sugar (Mehrdad Ziaei and Hamid Amjad, 2004)
* Neighbor of Agha (Hossein Kiani, 2006)
* I want to sleep (Reza Goran, 2007)
* Yarma (Reza Goran, 2007)
* Machismo (Mohammad Yaghoubi, 2008)
* Drought and lies (Mohammad Yaghoubi, 2009)
* People of graves (Hossein Kiani, 2009)
* The story of a staircase (Reza Goran, 2009)
* Writing in the dark (Mohammad Yaghoubi, 2010)
* Hazrat Vala (Hossein Pakdel, 2010)
* Argument (Mohammad Yaghoubi, 2012)
* The royal order (Hossein Pakdel, 2015)
Pictures of Mehdi Pakdel
Mehdi Pakdel movies
* Blue (Hamid Labkhandeh, 1999)
* Internet adventures (Hossein Qanat, 2003)
* Fish fall in love (Ali Rafiei, 2004)
* Night (Omid Bankdar and Keyvan Alimohammadi, 2005)
* Miss Sufferings (Masoud Atyabi, 2006)
* Problem (Mohammad Ali Sajjadi, 2006)
* Circle of Bells (Parisa Bakhtavar, 2007)
* Without permission (Morteza Ahmadi-Harandi, 2010)
* Freeway (2010)
* محمد رسولالله (فیلم) (۱۳۹۳)
Mehdi Pakdel TV movies
* An ordinary day (Hassan Fathi, 2003)
* Report on an Execution (Ebrahim Sheibani, 2007)
* Bone (Farhad Alizadeh Ahi, 2007)
* Guarantor (Manouchehr Hadi, 2007)
* Spring again (Rama Ghavidel, 2008)
* Azizi who disappeared (Manouchehr Hadi, 2009)
* Identity (Masoud Forootan, 2010)
Mehdi Pakdel TV series
* Stay with me (Hamid Labkhandeh, 2002)
* Red Pearl (Shapur Gharib and Massoud Rassam, 2004)
* Sea blackout (Hossein Atefi, 2005)
* The first night of peace (Ahmad Amini, 2005)
* How many of us are there (Fayyaz Mousavi, 2006)
* Innocents (Ahmad Amini, 2007)
* The night is passing (Rama Ghavidel, 2008)
* Lost (Rama Ghavidel, 2009)
* Praise (Saeed Soltani, 2010)
* Alchemy (Javad Afshar, 2015)