• Name of the drug: Hematin capsule
Latin name: Hematinic
• Brand: HEMATINIC
Drug category: Dietary supplement – anti-anemia
• Dosage forms: capsules
• Sale of medicine: by prescription
Indications for hematinic capsules
It is an iron supplement used to treat or prevent low blood iron levels
• Megaloblastic anemia
• Pernicious anemia
Vitamin B12 nutritional deficiency
Contraindications to the use of hematinic capsules
• Hemolytic anemia, hemochromatosis, hemosiderosis
• History of sensitivity to any of the components in the product
Dosage and administration of hematin capsules
The amount, type, and timing of the medications you take depend on the following:
• Patient age
• Type and severity of the disease being treated
• How to react to the first dose of the drug
• Other medical conditions of the patient
• Usually take one capsule daily after a meal with a full glass of water.
Side effects of hematin capsules
Constipation, diarrhea, stomach upset or upset stomach
Very severe allergic reactions to this medicine are rare, however, if you notice any of the following symptoms in a severe allergic reaction, see your doctor immediately: skin rash, itching / swelling (especially of the face / tongue / throat), severe dizziness , Difficulty breathing.
Iron may cause your stools to turn black, this is not a harmful effect.
Note: If you see any of these symptoms, be sure to inform your doctor.
What is Hematinic Capsule, Properties of Hematinic Capsule
Drug Interaction Hematinic Capsule
• Anticonvulsant drugs
Tip: To prevent this interference, give your doctor a list of all the medications you are taking.
Precautions for Hematinic Capsules
Allergy to other medicines: Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to this medicine or if you have any other allergies.
Hematinik capsules during pregnancy: During pregnancy, this drug should be used only when needed.
Taking hematinic capsules during breastfeeding: This drug is transferred to breast milk
Consult your doctor before use.
Hematin capsule use in the elderly: Hematin capsule use is not dangerous in the elderly.
• Hematinik capsule use in children: No information has been recorded in this regard.
To compensate for the possible deficiency of iron and vitamin B to make red blood cells, the composition of its ingredients can be different.
Hematin capsule storage conditions
• Keep at a temperature below 25 degrees Celsius.
• Store in a cool, dry place.
• Keep out of reach of children.
Recommendations for consumers of hematinic capsules
• Take the capsules with a full glass of water, unless otherwise directed by your doctor.
This medicine should be taken with or after food.
• Do not lie down for at least 10 minutes after taking each dose.
Do not take antacids, dairy products, tea or coffee for 2 hours before or after this medicine as they will reduce its effect.
• Swallow the capsules whole. Do not chew or open the capsules. By doing this, you can release all the medicine at the same time and increase the risk of side effects.
What you are reading is only about raising awareness; Self-medication and medication based on this information is not allowed. Be sure to see a specialist to take the medicine.