Having a sleep disorder can be a frustrating and disabling experience. You sleep badly at night, which makes you feel tired and low in energy in the morning. But after that, no matter how tired you feel at night, you still have trouble sleeping.
Signs and symptoms of sleep disorder
Symptoms can vary depending on the severity and type of sleep disorder. However, the general symptoms of sleep disorders include:
- Difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- Feeling tired during the day
- Extreme need to nap during the day
- Lack of focus
Types of sleep disorders
Sleep disorders are scientifically divided into several types:
1 – Insomnia : The most common type of this disorder has its own types.
- Difficulty in starting sleep: The person prepares to sleep and goes to bed but it takes about one to two hours to fall asleep.
- Difficulty in continuing sleep: The person falls asleep early but wakes up several times during the night and is not refreshed at dawn.
- Waking up early: A person falls asleep early but wakes up when the body needs sleep.
2 – Respiratory disorders during sleep
3 – Cheek hypersomnia
4 – Movement disorder during sleep
5 – Sleep and wake rhythm disorders
6 – Parasomnia disorder
Causes of sleep disorders
- Taking some medications
- Mental disorders
- Irregular bedtime
Treatment of sleep disorders
To treat sleep disorder should Psychiatrist (Neurologist) referred. First, the cause of insomnia or sleep disorder is identified and treated accordingly. The point to note is that some types of insomnia are treated for a long time and the patient must be patient to see results.
Treatment of sleep disorders with RTMS device (rTMS)
The rTMS device has been used in Iranian medical centers for several years. This device stimulates different parts of the body with its tools and facilities and cures many physical and mental diseases.
In the rTMS method, A good psychiatrist By connecting special tools and wires, it can create a magnetic field on the scalp during which magnetic waves reach the brain. Eventually, with brain stimulation, the result is that all the disorders that occur in the normal process of brain function are eliminated.
For advice on sleep disorders from Dr. Faramarz Zakeri is a neurologist Can with numbers 02122260068 – 02122260067 Please call.